Ocwen Financial Corporation ( OCN) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Ocwen Financial Corporation rose $0.72 (1.6%) to $45.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,538,031 shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,530,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.05-$46.84 after having opened the day at $45.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.18. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Taylor Capital Group ( TAYC), up 19.0%, Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), up 16.3%, Guaranty Federal ( GFED), up 14.4% and Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), up 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.