United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B ( UPS) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B fell $5.33 (-5.8%) to $86.12 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,244,849 shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,422,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.48-$87.50 after having opened the day at $86.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.45. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), down 5.1%, Eagle Bulk Shipping ( EGLE), down 4.2%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 4.0% and Saia ( SAIA), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.