Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj fell $0.06 (-1.4%) to $4.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 22,435,727 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 33,394,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.11-$4.17 after having opened the day at $4.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.21. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Sprint Nextel ( S), down 10.2%, Telecom Italia SpA ( TI), down 6.2%, Telecom Italia SpA ( TI.A), down 5.1% and Linktone ( LTON), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.