Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard fell $0.30 (-2.0%) to $15.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,604,059 shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,668,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.90-$15.31 after having opened the day at $15.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.31. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 14.9%, Sprint Nextel ( S), down 10.2%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), down 7.2% and Cimatron ( CIMT), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.