Francescas Holdings ( FRAN) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Francescas Holdings fell $0.29 (-1.0%) to $28.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 434,531 shares of Francescas Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,349,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.71-$29.37 after having opened the day at $29.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.11. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 2.5%, CST Brands ( CST), down 2.1%, Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), down 2.1% and Lithia Motors ( LAD), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Francescas Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.