Health Care REIT ( HCN) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Health Care REIT fell $1.49 (-2.2%) to $67.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,300,876 shares of Health Care REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,476,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.71-$68.80 after having opened the day at $68.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.60. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Owens Realty Mortgage ( ORM), down 10.4%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 4.9%, American Realty Investors ( ARL), down 4.3% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Health Care REIT Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.