Marriott International ( MAR) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Marriott International fell $0.45 (-1.1%) to $41.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,182,118 shares of Marriott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,089,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.70-$42.32 after having opened the day at $42.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.18. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Empire Resorts ( NYNY), down 3.5%, Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment ( DDE), down 3.3%, Ignite Restaurant Group ( IRG), down 2.5% and Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Marriott International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.