Zynga ( ZNGA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.7%. By the end of trading, Zynga fell $0.04 (-1.1%) to $3.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 29,911,228 shares of Zynga exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24,022,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.45-$3.64 after having opened the day at $3.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.54. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: BroadVision ( BVSN), down 6.7%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 6.4%, Innodata ( INOD), down 4.1% and Synacor ( SYNC), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zynga Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.