Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell $0.64 (-2.3%) to $27.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,121,307 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,836,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.21-$27.90 after having opened the day at $27.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.99. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Gafisa ( GFA), down 6.7%, Edwards Group ( EVAC), down 4.8%, Boeing ( BA), down 4.7% and CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.