3D Systems Corporation ( DDD) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, 3D Systems Corporation fell $0.60 (-1.2%) to $47.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,790,309 shares of 3D Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,712,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.65-$49.25 after having opened the day at $49.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.55. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Edwards Group ( EVAC), down 4.8%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 4.5%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 3.4% and Ecotality ( ECTY), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full 3D Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.