Jazz Pharmaceuticals ( JAZZ) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Jazz Pharmaceuticals fell $1.04 (-1.4%) to $72.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,154,966 shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 988,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.33-$74.10 after having opened the day at $73.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.79. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 34.6%, Utah Medical Products ( UTMD), down 13.0%, Synthetic Biologics ( SYN), down 12.3% and Neostem ( NBS), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Jazz Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.