Molson Coors Brewing Company ( TAP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Molson Coors Brewing Company fell $0.60 (-1.2%) to $51.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,378,545 shares of Molson Coors Brewing Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,332,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.04-$51.76 after having opened the day at $51.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.90. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 10.5%, SodaStream International ( SODA), down 4.8%, Omega Protein Corporation ( OME), down 3.5% and Truett-Hurst ( THST), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Molson Coors Brewing Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.