Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Invesco fell $0.32 (-1.0%) to $31.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,201,100 shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,008,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.53-$32.26 after having opened the day at $32.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.07. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Xoom ( XOOM), down 5.7%, Marine Petroleum ( MARPS), down 5.5%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 5.5% and Consumer Portfolio Services ( CPSS), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.