Trimble Navigation ( TRMB) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Trimble Navigation fell $0.49 (-1.8%) to $27.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,778,258 shares of Trimble Navigation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,685,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.29-$28.10 after having opened the day at $27.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.97. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), down 7.2%, Data I/O Corporation ( DAIO), down 5.0%, Cepheid ( CPHD), down 4.5% and Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Trimble Navigation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.