Theravance ( THRX) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Theravance fell $0.55 (-1.3%) to $42.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,162,778 shares of Theravance exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,875,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.00-$42.96 after having opened the day at $42.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.64. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 34.6%, Synthetic Biologics ( SYN), down 12.3%, Neostem ( NBS), down 7.8% and pSivida ( PSDV), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Theravance Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.