Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation fell $0.61 (-1.9%) to $31.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 102,869,737 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27,571,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.24-$32.00 after having opened the day at $31.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.86. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), down 14.9%, Cimatron ( CIMT), down 7.2%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 5.3% and Exa ( EXA), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.