CF Industries Holdings ( CF) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, CF Industries Holdings fell $3.41 (-1.8%) to $184.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 824,110 shares of CF Industries Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 981,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $181.97-$187.45 after having opened the day at $181.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $187.55. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Ceres ( CERE), down 28.0%, LSB Industries ( LXU), down 2.4%, Metabolix ( MBLX), down 2.1% and TOR Minerals International ( TORM), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CF Industries Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.