Navistar International ( NAV) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Navistar International fell $0.34 (-1.1%) to $29.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,280,961 shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,410,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.91-$29.69 after having opened the day at $29.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.50. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 6.2%, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling ( HY), down 2.2%, Arctic Cat ( ACAT), down 1.9% and Westport Innovations ( WPRT), down 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.