Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Boeing fell $5.01 (-4.7%) to $101.87 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 44,301,154 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,917,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $98.99-$108.15 after having opened the day at $106.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.88. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Ducommun ( DCO), down 2.7%, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings ( SPR), down 2.2% and Aerovironment Incorporated ( AVAV), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.