Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $0.95 (1.1%) to $90.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 964,281 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 863,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.57-$91.03 after having opened the day at $90.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.96. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Universal Power Group ( UPG), up 6.7%, VOXX International ( VOXX), up 5.0%, Watsco ( WSO.B), up 4.3% and Lawson Products ( LAWS), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.