Mobile Telesystems OJSC ( MBT) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Mobile Telesystems OJSC rose $0.48 (2.5%) to $20.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,949,186 shares of Mobile Telesystems OJSC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,934,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.50-$20.07 after having opened the day at $19.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.59. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 277.8%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 11.5%, Voltari ( VLTC), up 11.5% and MERU Networks ( MERU), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mobile Telesystems OJSC Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.