Xilinx ( XLNX) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Xilinx rose $1.13 (2.7%) to $42.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,345,748 shares of Xilinx exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,211,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.26-$43.37 after having opened the day at $42.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.85. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 277.8%, iGo ( IGOI), up 49.3%, WebMD Health Corporation ( WBMD), up 25.4% and Netlist ( NLST), up 18.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xilinx Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.