Coinstar ( CSTR) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Coinstar rose $1.23 (2.0%) to $63.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 450,999 shares of Coinstar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 692,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.03-$63.56 after having opened the day at $62.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.25. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), up 7.4%, Netflix ( NFLX), up 5.4%, TravelCenters of America ( TA), up 5.0% and Build-A-Bear Workshop ( BBW), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coinstar Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.