eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, eBay rose $1.16 (2.1%) to $57.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,560,899 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,992,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.75-$57.07 after having opened the day at $55.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.88. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Acorn International ( ATV), up 11.4%, RadioShack ( RSH), up 11.0%, Ingles Markets ( IMKTA), up 6.3% and Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.