Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings rose $1.15 (2.8%) to $42.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,515,900 shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,176,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.95-$42.48 after having opened the day at $41.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.01. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 16.4%, Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), up 7.4%, Zillow ( Z), up 3.9% and Chatham Lodging ( CLDT), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.