Sirius XM Radio ( SIRI) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Sirius XM Radio rose $0.08 (2.2%) to $3.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 45,673,507 shares of Sirius XM Radio exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 58,313,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.64-$3.73 after having opened the day at $3.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.64. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Tiger Media ( IDI), up 12.5%, Ku6 Media ( KUTV), up 9.4%, Dreamworks Animation SKG ( DWA), up 6.5% and Spanish Broadcasting System ( SBSA), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sirius XM Radio Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.