Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $10.04 (1.1%) to $920.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 627,492 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 711,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $907.48-$920.92 after having opened the day at $908.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $910.35. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Wendy's ( WEN), up 5.7%, PokerTek ( PTEK), up 3.4%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 3.3% and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.