LinkedIn ( LNKD) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.7%. By the end of trading, LinkedIn rose $3.39 (1.7%) to $199.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,916,924 shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,197,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $195.01-$201.67 after having opened the day at $196.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $196.57. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 277.8%, Yelp ( YELP), up 5.2%, Zillow ( Z), up 3.9% and Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LinkedIn Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.