Colfax Corporation ( CFX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Colfax Corporation rose $1.33 (2.6%) to $52.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 510,195 shares of Colfax Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 874,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.09-$52.53 after having opened the day at $51.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.01. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 10.2%, Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp ( APWC), up 4.2%, Energy Recovery ( ERII), up 4.1% and THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Colfax Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.