HCA Holdings ( HCA) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, HCA Holdings rose $0.38 (1.0%) to $37.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,076,952 shares of HCA Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,896,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.14-$37.64 after having opened the day at $37.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.24. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 19.5%, Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), up 14.5%, Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), up 14.4% and Hooper Holmes ( HH), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCA Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.