Becton Dickinson ( BDX) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Becton Dickinson rose $2.00 (2.0%) to $102.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,083,442 shares of Becton Dickinson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 986,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $100.06-$102.06 after having opened the day at $100.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.01. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 19.5%, Prothena Corporation ( PRTA), up 15.9%, XOMA ( XOMA), up 15.3% and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals ( ALNY), up 15.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Becton Dickinson Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.