Beam ( BEAM) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Beam rose $0.72 (1.1%) to $65.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 612,444 shares of Beam exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 695,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.50-$65.34 after having opened the day at $64.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.55. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 5.0%, Embotelladora Andina ( AKO.B), up 3.7%, Lifeway Foods ( LWAY), up 2.5% and Griffin Land & Nurseries ( GRIF), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Beam Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.