Goldman Sachs Group ( GS) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Goldman Sachs Group rose $2.40 (1.5%) to $160.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,828,515 shares of Goldman Sachs Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,798,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $158.56-$160.28 after having opened the day at $158.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $157.71. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 12.0%, QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), up 10.7%, Palmetto ( PLMT), up 4.9% and Mesa Royalty ( MTR), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goldman Sachs Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.