Halliburton Company ( HAL) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Halliburton Company rose $0.46 (1.0%) to $44.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,118,880 shares of Halliburton Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,346,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.97-$44.67 after having opened the day at $44.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.18. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: InterOil Corporation ( IOC), up 10.1%, BPZ Resources ( BPZ), up 5.1%, Alon USA Partners ( ALDW), up 4.9% and Western Refining ( WNR), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Halliburton Company Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.