Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries rose $0.40 (1.0%) to $39.56 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,281,757 shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,608,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.99-$39.56 after having opened the day at $39.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.16. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 19.5%, Prothena Corporation ( PRTA), up 15.9%, XOMA ( XOMA), up 15.3% and Alnylam Pharmaceuticals ( ALNY), up 15.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.