Packaging Corporation of America ( PKG) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Packaging Corporation of America rose $0.58 (1.1%) to $52.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,159,738 shares of Packaging Corporation of America exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 899,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.95-$52.66 after having opened the day at $52.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.69. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Orient Paper ( ONP), up 6.5%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 6.0%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 5.9% and Resolute Forest Products ( RFP), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Packaging Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.