Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Deckers Outdoor Corporation rose $1.51 (2.8%) to $55.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,028,301 shares of Deckers Outdoor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 824,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.84-$55.88 after having opened the day at $54.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.14. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Orient Paper ( ONP), up 6.5%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 6.0%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 5.9% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deckers Outdoor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.