Brunswick Corporation ( BC) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Brunswick Corporation rose $0.58 (1.7%) to $35.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,137,651 shares of Brunswick Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,035,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.68-$35.59 after having opened the day at $34.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.92. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 3.8%, Nautilus Group ( NLS), up 3.0%, Leapfrog ( LF), up 2.6% and A. T. Cross Company ( ATX), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Brunswick Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.