Automatic Data Processing ( ADP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Automatic Data Processing rose $1.56 (2.2%) to $73.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,569,674 shares of Automatic Data Processing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,820,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.93-$73.44 after having opened the day at $71.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.85. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: WebMD Health Corporation ( WBMD), up 25.4%, Quality Systems ( QSII), up 12.1%, Daegis ( DAEG), up 10.0% and 21Vianet Group ( VNET), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Automatic Data Processing Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.