Aruba Networks ( ARUN) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Aruba Networks rose $0.27 (1.6%) to $16.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,782,691 shares of Aruba Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,222,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.65-$17.04 after having opened the day at $16.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.71. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: iGo ( IGOI), up 49.3%, OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), up 5.8%, Xplore Technologies Corporation ( XPLR), up 5.7% and Quantum Corporation ( QTM), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Aruba Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.