Williams Partners ( WPZ) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Williams Partners rose $0.78 (1.5%) to $52.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 662,569 shares of Williams Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 854,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.92-$52.91 after having opened the day at $52.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.13. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), up 7.8%, Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), up 5.8%, Green Plains Renewable Energy ( GPRE), up 4.3% and Rentech Nitrogen Partners ( RNF), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Williams Partners Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.