Bank of America Corporation ( BAC) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Bank of America Corporation rose $0.27 (2.0%) to $13.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 122,723,783 shares of Bank of America Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 128,918,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.47-$13.80 after having opened the day at $13.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.51. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Republic Bancorp ( RBCAA), up 14.2%, MSB Financial Corporation ( MSBF), up 9.8%, Plumas Bancorp ( PLBC), up 8.2% and Credit Suisse ( UOIL), up 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bank of America Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.