- Enhanced design and readability – the new responsive design of LexisNexis Digital Library adapts to the screen size it is being accessed from to provide easier reading and navigation and a more consistent user experience regardless of whether it is accessed via a computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- OverDrive Read™ integration with syncing and more - LexisNexis Digital Library customers will have access to greater professional functionality via OverDrive Read. This browser-based e-reader allows users to access an eBook instantly on any device without downloading or activating software. It also enables them to sync annotations, highlighted text and bookmarked pages across multiple devices. Each of these features is compatible with all major web browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox.
- Access via EOS.Web – LexisNexis Digital Library works with EOS.Web from library automation and knowledge management solutions provider EOS International. This helps librarians centrally manage both digital and print content and users to search for and find titles in one location regardless of source.
- Law360 legal newsletters via RSS feed – LexisNexis Digital Library customers can see timely headlines from leading legal news service Law360 via RSS feed. Those with a subscription to Law360 can connect directly from the headlines to full coverage.
- One-step checkout - Saves users time and helps them get started faster by enabling users to borrow an eBook with one step.
Customized for each law firm, corporation or organization, LexisNexis Digital Library offers flexible licensing to fit the specific needs of each customer.About LexisNexis ® Legal & Professional LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis ® and Nexis ® services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. About OverDrive OverDrive is a leading multichannel digital distributor of eBooks, digital audiobooks, music and video. We deliver secure management, DRM protection and download fulfillment services for hundreds of publishers and thousands of libraries, schools and retailers, serving millions of end users. OverDrive has been named to the EContent 100 as a company that matters most in the digital content industry. Founded in 1986, OverDrive is based in Cleveland, OH. www.overdrive.com. About EOS International EOS International is a world-class library information and knowledge management software and services provider, with an impressive client base of libraries worldwide. EOS is a client-driven company that has earned top customer satisfaction awards and a nomination for the prestigious Computerworld Smithsonian award. EOS software and services include EOS.Web® Express, EOS.Web® Enterprise, EOS.Web Academic™, EOS.Web Legal, EOS.Web Medical, EOS.Web Digital™, EOS e-Library Service®) and online content that serve the stringent knowledge and content management needs of corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, digital, and special libraries. EOS International can be found online at www.eosintl.com.