News Corporation ( NWS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, News Corporation fell $0.24 (-1.6%) to $15.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,625,703 shares of News Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,137,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.06-$15.80 after having opened the day at $15.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.45. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 11.8%, Tiger Media ( IDI), down 10.1%, FreeSeas ( FREE), down 10.0% and Lee ( LEE), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full News Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.