Sinclair Broadcast Group ( SBGI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Sinclair Broadcast Group fell $0.47 (-1.5%) to $30.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,237,206 shares of Sinclair Broadcast Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,755,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.43-$31.65 after having opened the day at $31.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.13. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Tiger Media ( IDI), down 10.1%, Lee ( LEE), down 7.9%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), down 4.9% and Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sinclair Broadcast Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.