TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation fell $0.63 (-2.4%) to $25.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,012,882 shares of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,976,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.12-$26.54 after having opened the day at $26.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.16. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Commodity ( CMD), down 7.2%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 7.0%, Greenhill ( GHL), down 3.2% and ProShares Ultra KBW Regional Banking ( KRU), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.