Range Resources Corporation ( RRC) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Range Resources Corporation fell $1.36 (-1.7%) to $77.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,473,047 shares of Range Resources Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,631,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.49-$80.31 after having opened the day at $80.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.09. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoPetro Resources Company ( GPR), down 6.1%, Endeavour International ( END), down 5.5%, Penn Virginia Corporation ( PVA), down 5.4% and Vantage Drilling ( VTG), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Range Resources Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.