IPG Photonics Corporation ( IPGP) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, IPG Photonics Corporation fell $1.72 (-2.9%) to $58.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 904,950 shares of IPG Photonics Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 523,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.87-$60.76 after having opened the day at $60.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.00. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: SemiLEDs ( LEDS), down 15.8%, TranSwitch Corporation ( TXCC), down 8.0%, Meade Instruments Corporation ( MEAD), down 6.3% and Neonode ( NEON), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IPG Photonics Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.