Celldex Therapeutics ( CLDX) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Celldex Therapeutics fell $0.40 (-2.0%) to $19.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,715,986 shares of Celldex Therapeutics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,860,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.20-$20.33 after having opened the day at $20.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.95. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 34.5%, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals ( MACK), down 28.0%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 11.6% and CytRx Corporation ( CYTR), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celldex Therapeutics Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.