Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin fell $2.43 (-3.1%) to $76.93 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,806,800 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 818,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.05-$79.96 after having opened the day at $79.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.36. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 7.9%, American Lorain ( ALN), down 7.0%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 5.1% and Pinnacle Foods ( PF), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.